We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic and reliable personnel to join the team. Currently we have the following vacancies:
We are suppliers of mature / semi-mature trees, instant hedging and shrubs to the trade and public.
Your duties will be varied and give you experience into many aspects of a small business.
Office Administrator duties include but not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls, determine purpose of call and transfer call/messages
- Schedule sales appointments, site visits and nursery visits
- Receive, sort and distribute mail
- Sales admin
- Collate customer orders to assist with scheduling haulage.
- Draft correspondence
- Data entry, KPI reports and other documents
- Maintain customer data base
- Purchase orders
- Collate paperwork for completed orders
- Provide ongoing customer service support
- Vehicle maintenance schedule.
- any other ad hoc duties
- Good telephone manner
- Minimum grade C in Maths and English GCSE
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Able to develop good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Flexible work attitude
- Ability to prioritise and good time management
- Full UK driving licence
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Outlook experience
- Previous customer service or administrative support roles
- Interest in horticulture
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday 0830-1730.
Job Type: Full-time
LANDSCAPER & DELIVERY DRIVER
We are looking for an individual to join our growing tree nursery and take on the role of a tree planter/landscaper and delivery driver. The successful candidate will have previous experience of landscaping and a HGV Class 2 license is preferable but not essential. Any machinery qualifications also preferred but not essential such as excavator and telehandler.
The role involves joining our installation team on planting jobs across the United Kingdom and installation of a range of mature trees and hedging. There will also be deliveries to clients, again across the UK where a Class 2 license would be useful.
Qualifications and Skills
Previous landscaping experience is essential
Class 2 HGV license is desirable but not essential
Machinary licenses desirable but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
References required. Salary negotiable based on experience
Send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com.